Future Team Member
HB Wealth Advisors, LLC is a professionally managed financial planning and wealth management firm based in Northeast Ohio. We are seeking an Associate Advisor to join our team. The focus of an Associate Advisor is to prepare, attend and execute follow up work for client meetings. This is a professional position in a client-focused environment.
- Assist in preparing for and conducting client meetings and regularly monitor clients’ financial situations with attention to detail and accuracy
- Involvement in all aspects of pre-client meeting activities such as data gathering, preparation of meeting agendas, client paperwork, Investment Policy Statements, asset allocations as well as post-client meeting tasks such as develop meeting notes, perform financial situation analyses, and coordinate planning implementation with outside professionals, if necessary
- Follow-up with clients and planners on any items discussed during meetings; enter tasks in Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
What we seek in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Series 7 and 63 preferred
- Ability to perform at a high level while multi-tasking
- Demonstrates an organized approach to tasks with a sense of urgency
- Able a self-starter that works well in both independent and in a team settings
- Must be willing to travel on occasion for training opportunities
- Experience with Redtail, MorningStar, Riskalyze and Money Guide Pro is a plus!